Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Tuesday 12 July 2016

An Affair in Winter by Jess Michaels ~Review in English~



Living with your arms wide open...





Blurb: 
 


This book was simply amazing! I fell for Rosalinde from the first page on. She is such an amazing and sweet character, I just couldn't help falling in love with her! Well, fortunately I wasn't the only on to do so...

When circumstances - and bad weather - force widow Rosalinde to spend the night at a small inn, she doesn't know that her whole life would change that night. Meeting Gray will change her life, to be exact.
Unfortunately Gray is set on breaking up his brother's engagement with none other than Rosalinde's sister, a fact that doesn't go down well with Rosalinde. Not well at all. But no matter what happens around them, Gray and Rosalinde can't help feeling drawn to each other and soon others start to notice it as well...

I already said that the book is simply amazing, didn't I? Well, it is. Simply. Amazing. You feel the pull, you feel how much they are attracted to each other. I wanted to kick Gray for being so slow to realise that he is in love, I felt with Rosalinde, when she was upset, I hated the sister's grandfather and....well, I really really loved this book. Once started I didn't put it down till I had read the last page.

This is not the first book by Jess Michaels that I've read and it definitely won't be the last. Up to now I've read quite a number of her books and I loved each and every one of them and have read them multiple times. "An Affair in Winter" is definitely one that will never be too far from my mind and that I'll read again ... and again ... and ... The books by Jess Michaels are not just well written but they are also emotional, well constructed, sweet and steamy.

★★★★★

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).