Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Thursday 7 July 2016

Brandon Sanderson's White Sand



Just a short note concerning....



Brandon Sanderson's White Sand

 

Inhalt: 




I'm a bit torn when it comes to this book because on the one hand I really like the story and the graphics. On the other hand it took me some time to read it even though I liked the story and it was interesting and well done.

Due to the style in which the graphics are done I found it sometimes hard to concentrate on them for a longer period of time. The lines are very fine but not very precise and clear  and as most of the picures are white in white in (almost) white it looks rather blurry after a while. I liked it but couldn't concentrate on it for a long time.

★★★

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).