Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Left Hanging by Cindy Dorminy







 Left Hanging by Cindy Dorminy 

 
Blurb:

As a nurse and single mom, Darla Battle hides her loneliness behind a smile. But when she discovers that the new cute doctor everyone is talking about is her daughter’s father, she knows she needs to keep her distance from the man who abandoned her and their child, Stella.

When Theo Edwards returns to Nashville to finish his medical training, he never expects to run into Darla, a girl he spent one night with seven years ago. For reasons he can’t fathom, her attitude toward him is frosty, but he still hopes to ignite the spark they once felt.

Once Darla realizes Theo doesn’t know he’s Stella’s father, she has no idea how to tell him the truth. And the longer she waits, the more difficult it becomes. When the situation spins out of control, can the two come together for the sake of their daughter? Or is forgiveness out of reach?
 



Ohhhh, I loved this book! All those wonderful and meddling Edwards' and all their friends, all those people who help and support Theo and especially Darla and - well, I must say that I was so happy when I found that the reason why, was not the obvious one but just one of those things, you know. One of those stupid things that just happen.
As I said there are so many really wonderful characters in this book, I really loved them.

Alright, that doesn't mean that I like Theo's girlfriend, like, at all, but the rest of the people around them, well, I like them, a lot. And Stella - who wouldn't love someone like Stella? She is amazing and so sweet and I was so very very upset when things got rough and I might have cried a bit (or more) and I might have turned the pages faster and faster because I just had to know.... You know. Oh, No, you don't know. Well, perhaps you should read this book, then you'll know!

Well written, gripping and sweet and with many many amazing characters - I can definitely recommend this book!


★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).