Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Tuesday 25 April 2017

Storm: Phantom Islanders Part I by Ednah Walters








Blurb:

 Pirates no longer roam the seas.
Phantom Islands don’t exist.


Nanny to a wealthy family, eighteen-year old Alexandria “Lexi” Greendale sends most of what she earns home to support her disabled brother. She is determined to help him get the surgery he needs to walk again. Her dreams come to an abrupt halt when she rescues a man from drowning. How does he repay her? Captain Storm Orath abducts her, claims her as his chosen mate, and takes her to a magical island that is centuries behind times with barbaric customs.
For Lexi to make it home to her family, she must fight the lure of the man and the island he controls or stay trapped forever. 


Reading Order: 

 Storm Unleashed Part III coming June 27th
This is Part I of a 3-Part Upper YA and New Adult Serial 
about a woman and her journey of discovery, adventure, and unforgettable love 
 
Okay, I must admit that I really love the books by Ednah Walters (you might have noticed that already if you have been following my blog for a while?) so I was already looking forward to this wonderful new series. And it is simply amazing! I really loved it and guess what - the time till part II is out can't be short enough because...well, just read the book, once you've read it and now where this part leaves you, believe me, you'll want part II as well. Like yesterday.

This book about Lexi and Storm is another wonderful and imaginative story that drew me in from the first page on and kept me glued to my reader. I really loved to explore the magical country where Storm takes Lexi and I loved to see how those two interact and get to know each other better even though Lexi still tries to escape. And, well, let's just say that I have a couple of ideas about things on the island and its inhabitants and I'm really really looking forward to find out if my guesses are true!

As in her Runes-Series but even more intense and more complex, Ednah Walters draws an exciting and colorful picture of a new world as part of our own world. This world lives by its own rules and in order to become a part of it Lexi has to learn those rules.  But is she willing to learn them? Is she willing to give up everything for Storm and his love?
Lexi and Storm are amazing and interesting characters in a fascinating and enchanting world - I really loved this book  - and I am so looking forward to part II and III of it!

Oh, and seriously - I love this cover! It is absolutely gorgeous! Definitely one of those books, where I need the print book as well as the ebook just "because".


★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).