Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Authors at the RARE 17 and their books (Brenna Aubrey/Emma Hart/Harper Sloan) #RARE17



I read Brenna Aubrey's books first in....well, a couple of years ago, when I stumbled upon the first book in her Gaming the System series At any Price and fell in love with it. The first books in the series are also available in German, by the way.  I must admit that I never looked for other books by her so I was really surprised when I looked them up for this post and found that she has also contributed a story to a Jane-Austen-inspired anthology!


🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺
                                   
Emma Hart, on the other hand, is one of those authors that I met for the first time at the RARE but whose books are definitely worth looking at twice. Actually, she was also one of those authors whose books were already on my kindle without my having realized it. Up to now I have Twisted Bond by her and the first two books of her The Game series. She was funny and nice and it was really great to meet her at the RARE!



🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺



Last but not least for today - Harper Sloan, whose Corps series is a good place to start when you want to check out her books. if you prefer stand-alones, you might want to take a closer look at Perfectly ImperfectI know that Axel and I will get reacquainted soon as I'll have to re-read that series now that I've met its author.
Another really nice author, it was fun to meet her even though there wasn't much time to talk to her due to the line. I hope to meet her again at the RARE 18 in Rome if I am lucky and get tickets for it.

Yep, Rome and London - I really hope that I will be able to attend both of the events, it's so much fun to meet all those other book nerds and to meet all these amazing authors, get inspired, find more books to love and well, just to have fun with books and those who love them!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).