Je suis Charlie

Je suis Charlie

Thursday 3 May 2018

From Ashes To Flames (West Brothers, #1) by A.M. Hargrove







Blurb:


I had it all—the dream job, a wonderful boyfriend, a fabulous life.
Or that’s what I thought.
Then my life took an unexpected turn and I found myself working as a nanny for the hot-tempered Dr. West.
He and his regimented spreadsheets and rude attitude were more than anyone should have to take.
If that jerkface thought he could order me around, he’d better think again.
Then one day I discovered his secrets, which explained why he acted the way he did.
I never expected my heart to soften towards him so much.
I never expected to have such sexy dreams about him.
Nor did I expect to want him the way I did.
But he was my boss, older than me, and off-limits.
And if I wasn’t careful, everything, including my heart, would go up in flames.



What do you do, when the people you trust most betray you? How do you go on when someone just pulled the rug out from under your feet and suddenly nothing is as it once was?
When Marin's life changes drastically from one day to the next, she doesn't take it well. Okay, that's putting it mildly. When she finally pulls herself together and ends up working as a nanny for Dr. West and his little kids, things change for the better. With both of them starting to live again, maybe both of them, Grey and Marin, will be able to get on with their lives and leave the betrayals of the past behind them.

I must admit that I was a bit irritated at first because of the age difference but somehow it was alright. Those two belong together, no matter what. I liked to see how Dr Grouch changes and turns less grouchy and I absolutely and irrevocably fell in love with his little polka dot, his daughter Kinsley. She is so cute and funny and sweet and...you just can't love her!
This whole story was captivating and I didn't want to put the book down! A wonderful story about being betrayed, healing and moving on, getting hurt again and maybe, the second time around, finding real love.
So - what are you waiting for? Put on your clicky shoes, dance a bit and a bit more and then - relax with this wonderful book!




★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://cupofteaandbook.blogspot.de/p/datenschutzerklarung.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).